February 12 2014 6:31 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful day in the Lord I had on yesterday.  I was teaching the Bible early in school.  Then afterwards a lady stopped in and I shared the Gospel of Christ with her.  She said if you weighed over 150 pounds you couldn't get into heaven.  Oh no!!  Were all in trouble!  Where do people come up with this stuff!  Afterwards I unloaded two tons of pellets.  In the afternoon I studied and prepared to go to Concord NH and preach.  I had a wonderful time preaching at Granite State Baptist Couples night.  We called it a day around 9:50.

Today I'm studying, praying, visiting and preparing for church tonight.  I'm thrilled to be a part of a church that still loves old time preaching praying and praising the Lord!!!  Glory to God!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: