January 15th 2014 7:31 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I enjoyed my study in the morning.  When I left my study at 10:30 I didn't get back home till after 6.  Wow was this snow heavy.  It took me all day to clean church up from the snow.  Praise the Lord that I finally got it finished.  Now more is on the way!  Praise the Lord He knows what we need.  I do pray it's a little lighter though because that heavy wet stuff is tough to move.  This is part of it on this mission field and we do what we do so we can reach souls.

Speaking of reaching souls we plan to do that today.  It's going to be a good day of study, soul winning, blowing snow and cleaning up for Sunday, and more study.  Don't you just love the Work of the Ministry!

Glory!

Whoopee!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: