April 10th 2012 5:36 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I praise God for the day yesterday. I was busy counseling in the morning. Then my wife and I went on a date for lunch. After that I worked in the wood for a while and hung cabinet doors. In the afternoon we had a great staff meeting. In the evening I played nine holes of golf. Also my family and I went on a date. What a blessing to have a Godly family.

Today I'm studying this morning, teaching Bible, flying, visiting, working on cabinets and spending time with the family. It's going to be a wonderful day in the ministry.

Daniel Grant from Londonderry N.H. and a Senior at Crown College will be our intern for the summer. He will be one of the first students that will go through the Calvary Baptist Institute of Pioneer Missions and Church Planting. I'm thrilled!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Matthew Jones said...

He is a good young man. He interned with Bro Fuller last year and the folks up here at BPBC just love him. You will have a good summer with him. Very hard worker.