April 30th 2012 5:33 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious Name of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

What a powerful day we had on yesterday.  Thank God for 129 in Sunday School.  I want to break the 150 mark soon.  God granted power and glory on our services all day.  I bless His Holy Name for what He is doing in our midst.  Last night was very special as we had the Lords Supper.  Wow!  What a Saviour!  In the afternoon I took a plane load up to Jackman.  I'm rejoicing in how God is blessing and moving there.

Today I'm working on a custom desk for Mrs. Martel and flying to Islesboro to spend some mentoring time with Pastor Schoppe.  I will also make some other stops along the way.  Tonight is family night.  Pray for me today that God would use me in a mighty way.

Glory to God and the Lamb forever!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: