April 1st 2012 6:02 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a beautiful morning we have today. It's 29 degrees and already starting to be light outside. I love this time change.

I studied yesterday morning for a while and then went and made several visits at the hospital. I spent around an hour with one person sharing the gospel. He didn't get saved but I hope to see him at church today. After that I shared with Bro. Brunson and his son Jared what I wanted done with some woodworking projects. Then we went to the airport and I found this lock nut (the one in the picture in the post before) that was loose. When I flew the airplane it was noticably different. Praise the Lord for finding this. It never ceases to amaze me how the Lord helps and directs. I spent the evening with my family.

Today I can't wait to see what the Lord is going to do in the services. I will be preaching this morning, this afternoon and tonight. Also tonight is our spring program emphasizing the resurrection. It's going to be real good! See you there? Pray for the Power of God to be on the meetings today!

Pray also for my friends wife Pat who is in the hospital this morning. Ask God to move in this situation. He's a Pastor friend of mine in S.C.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: