April 16th 2012 5:37 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Praise the Lord for yesterday. Our Sunday School was down a bit because of vacation but we still had 117 there. Glory!

The services all day were a huge blessing. I preached yesterday morning out of 1 Samuel on Who's your King. Yesterday afternoon Miss Eleanor and I flew up to Jackman and I preached on the Timeline of the Bible. We had sweet fellowship with the believers there. I flew home and then last night preached on the subject of Leaven in the N.T. emphasizing the Leaven of the Pharisees which is Hypocrisy. I love the Word of God how it convicts of sin and changes us. Bless His Holy Name!

We are on vacation this week so it's time to get the chores done around the house. Pray fervently for us as we go at it this week.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: