April 24th 2012 5:37 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of my Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I bless His Holy Name for how good He has been to me! What a mighty God we serve. Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord Praise ye the Lord!

My day was blessed yesterday. I worked in my cabinet shop making things for a house I'm trying to finish up. Days off for me consist of doing something different. I normally don't just sit around.

Today I'm studying this morning, visiting today in the hospitals, soul-winning, teaching Bible, working on cabinets and a custom desk I'm building and spending time with my family. It's going to be another glorious day to serve the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Have you ever thought about the Bible characters that we read about in the scriptures. We read many things about their lives but they also lived day by day. God want's us to be faithful day by day. Some of the Bible characters you read after have only thing they accomplished that is recorded but they had a complete life. Let's be faithful to the Lord. Our life may not consist of many big things but if were faithful I believe we will hear Him say "Well done!" Glory!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: