March 5th 2012 5:36 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a mighty God we serve! Bless His Holy Name!

I enjoyed yesterday but then again everyday is a wonderful day serving the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

I taught Bible in the morning. Then I flew up to a prayer meeting with six pastors. I appreciate the opportunity to pray together with them. After that I studied and prepared for the evening service. God met with us last night as I preached on the Price of a soul. We had a super crowd and a wonderful spirit in the meeting. The Lord indeed is moving!

Today I'm teaching Bible, cutting wood, flying up north to meet with Bro. Faggart and Bro. Wiley, and spending time with the family tonight. Thank God for His call on our life to serve Him here on this mission field.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: