April 22nd 2012 6:22 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name on this rainy wet but glorious Sunday morning

Yesterday I was up early studying. After that I had the privilege to go and visit many people in the hospital. My last visit a man named Matthew who was in the hosipital with a sheriff trusted Christ as his personal Saviour. (I take it he was in jail and something happened) What a joy to lead a man to Christ out on hospital visitation. After that I discipled a young man in our church for a while. In the afternoon I worked at the church fixing things and cleaning. In the afternoon I studied the Bible. Last night we had our monthly Saturday night jubilee and a jubilee it was. We had four messages from the Word of God. At the invitation a man that had visited on Wednesday came forward and got saved. I'm baptizing him this morning. What a joy! We had around 175 out for this meeting. It was a blessing.

Today is church all day and I'm looking forward to what's going to happen. Pray that the God of Heaven would move in power and great glory on the meetings. Their is so much to do and so little time to do it. Pray for souls!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: