April 6th 2012 5:45 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I studied yesterday morning and then went and taught Bible. After that I worked in my wood pile for a while. Then I flew up to Augusta to meet with two preachers to discuss the Baptist Historical preservation tour. After flying home I went and visited a family in Lebanon. In the evening my wife and I made another visit in North Berwick. For a late supper my family went out on a date. It was a good day!

Today I'm studying, preaching chapel this morning, working in my woodpile this afternoon and having fellowship with other families tonight around the supper table here at the house. It's going to be another great day of ministry here on this mission field of Maine. It's a thrill to be called of God and used of God here in this corner of the world! Well Glory!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: