April 28th 2012 7:10 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a tremendous morning I had yesterday. Chapel was a great blessing as I preached on the Man God used to build His House. Solomon was a man that was a recipient of God's gifts. God gave him wisdom, understanding, and largeness of heart. That's the kind of man I want to be. May God grant it as we build churches here in the northeast. I went visiting afterwards and was able to sit in the helicopter you see. That's was neat! In the evening I spent time with my family.

Today I'm studying, soul-winning, working around the house and preaching tonight up in Auburn at a school formal for Open Door Bible Baptist Church. It's going to be a wonderful day in the Lord Jesus Christ!

Well Hallelujah!!

A Servant of Christ with a Smile on my face

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: