April 27th 2012 5:49 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a tremendous day on yesterday. I was busy at the church in the morning in Bible class and studying. After that I discipled Scott Colwell. Then I flew down to Boston to spend time with the Martels at Brigham and Womans hospital. Praise the Lord that God is answering prayers for Francis. I flew home and spent the rest of the evening with my family. We had a great night together and a strong family devotion on the importance of giving our all to the Lord and His work.

Today I'm studying to preach chapel this morning. After that I will visit. Then I'm trying to complete a cabinet job. Also I'm building a custom desk for someone. I may even get my hands dirty on the motorhome working on it and getting it ready for the road this summer for our missions. Glory to God!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: