April 7th 2012 6:53 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Praise the Lord for the powerful chapel on yesterday. Heaven came down and glory filled my soul as I shared my burden and preached out of 2 Kings 6. The Man of God teaching the Men of God the Mandate of God with expectation of experiencing a Mighty Move of God! Well Hallelujah!!

This summer the Good Lord willing I will be launching something that has been in my heart for years. I will start a 12 week course and a brand new institute called The Calvary Baptist Institute of Pioneer Missions and Church Planting. I will be having classes on Tuesday night and Thursday nights and then on the field training during the week as we do our best to plant more churches in the Northeast. It's going to be wonderful to see what the Lord does!

Yesterday we had Elisabeth, Aaron, and Andrew show up from college. It's good to have them here during these days. Last night we had the Easterbrooks show up from Jackman. It's exciting to have them here visiting for Resurrection Sunday. Praise the Lord for all He is doing.

Today is Super soul winning Saturday. We are having breakfast at 9 then going out into the highway of hedges of our town to share the gospel with people. Please pray for souls to be saved and many people to be in church tomorrow! Well Glory!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: