April 29th 2012 5:39 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a wonderful time yesterday working around the house, chatting with people and fixing cabinets at the Martel's house.  I also installed a microwave (smile)!    Last night my wife and I drove up to Lewiston and was part of the spring formal at Open Door Christian Academy.  God blessed and moved as I preached on what kind of life are you building.  Praise the Lord for a great day.

Today I'm studying this morning and preaching three times through out the day.  Please pray for me that God would fill me with His power to preach the Word of God.  Pray also for the liberty of the Holy Ghost in the services.  As you pray remember to pray for an ear infection that I have.  Ask God to heal me please.  I believe in prayer!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: