April 15th 2012 5:52 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong and Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I can't wait to see what our Great God is going to accomplish today as we gather together at Calvary Baptist Church and the First Baptist Church of Jackman Maine. I'm praying for their to be a revival spirit in our midst as the Word of God is preached. I'm praying also for conviction to fall upon the souls of those that are gathered together. What we pray for is a fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit! Oh Lord send the power!

Yesterday I studied and cut wood. I almost got finished with my woodpile. A couple more hours and it will be all set. I worked on it six or seven hours until my arms starting cramping and I couldn't hold the saw anymore. Monday Lord willing I will finish.

The ladies from church enjoyed their time at Victory yesterday. God is so good to allow them the day together. Our van tore up on the way home so we will have to get it fixed down there. God knows. If it's mechanical it's going to break sometime or another.

Please pray for me today as I preach and fly and minister to the needs of God's people and to the souls that need to be saved all around us.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: