April 21st 2012 8:29 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Praise the Lord for a Super Saturday to Serve the Saviour!

Yesterday was a great blessing. I played golf in the morning. In the afternoon I studied for the couples retreat. A little after five my wife and I flew up to Brunswick. It took us about 15 minutes. Crazy! When we got there I was able to talk with a man and he gave us a car to drive over to the hotel. After we got done speaking we flew back around 10. It was a beautiful night to fly home. I believe God used us and helped us all at the retreat.

Today I'm studying this morning. Then I'm going out soul-winning with one of our new converts. In the afternoon I'm going to study more. Tonight is Saturday night jubilee. Make your plans to be here it's going to be great. God is Faithful and He proves His Faithfulness time and time again at these meetings. It's a blessing to go and hear God's Word preached and fellowship with one another. Pastor Brian Wilkins will be bringing the message tonight. Glory to God and Lamb forever!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: