April 2nd 2012 5:43 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I will detail my day yesterday. My wife ask me last night are you tired. I said of course not. She said how to you do it? It's the Lord!!! Well Glory to God!!!

1) Up at 5:30 in my study preparing for the day.
2) Choir Rehearsal 8:45 to 9:30.
3) Sunday School 9:30 to 10:30
4) Preaching the Blessed KJV 10:30 to 12
5) Lunch 12 to 12:30
6) Fly to Jackman 1 to 1:40
7) Have church in Jackman 2 to 3
8) Fly Home 3 to 3:45
9) Study 4:15 to 5:30
10) Preach and watch kids present their Resurrection Pageant 6 to 7
11) Fellowship around light snacks 7 to 8
12) Give tours of school 7:30 to 8 to new families
13) Counsel and meet with three individuals 8 to 8:30
14) Miss the snacks so go to Applebees at 9 to 9:30 to pick up a snack with my wife
15) Go to bed at 10

The scripture commands us to redeem the time because the days are evil. Sometimes I like to put my time down like this to make for sure that I am being a good steward of what God has entrusted to me. We only have one life to live and I want to live it to the fullest doing my best for Jesus. Glory to God for the privilege of serving the King of Kings and Lord of Lords with my whole heart.

To God be the Glory for 135 out in Sunday School yesterday. For you that are following the blog and praying, yes we broke our record again. I love it. I want to see God build this work well in excess of 500 people. Please help us pray that we can win more souls to Christ.

Today I'm counseling, studying, visiting, going to a Pastors fellowship and chopping wood. I thank God that He called me to Maine! What a joy!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Matthew Jones said...

Just read this, Preacher. Praise the Lord! How do I get on the list for the preacher's fellowships?