April 11th 2011 6:02 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

It just doesn't get much better than it did yesterday. Glory to God for the powerful day. We had a full house both services. I baptized three last night. Our school spring program was a huge success!! I will upload some pictures later on. I'm kind of in a hurry because I'm on my way to preach in C.T. I going to have to drive today because believe it or not it's thundering and lightning here in Maine. Very different for us.

Please keep praying for us. We need the money to go on very badly. Everything we do now were out of space. God knows and He will provide. I know HE will!!

Pray for me tonight as I preach at 7 at Central Baptist in Southington CT.

We have a building crew here this week working. Thank God for them. They are going to get a lot accomplished I know.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: