April 4th 2011 6:21 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Wow, what a wonderful day yesterday. We were packed out both services especially last night with the guests that were there for the wedding. God was so good to us yesterday to help us in the services. I preached yesterday morning on are you a Spiritual person. Last night on serving the Lord. I know God is speaking through His Word and I bless His Name for what He is doing. It was a blessing to be able to marry one of our new converts. It's wonderful to see them grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord.

Today I'm busy with school and my woodworking shop. Also I will be working at the new building getting things in order for the work crew that is coming. Staff meeting will be this afternoon. I'm so thrilled to see what God is going to do today. This could be the day today that someone turns to Christ and is Born Again! Well Glory!! What an exciting life!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: