April 24th 2011 5:40 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

And Up from the Grave He Arose!!!!!!!!!!! Glory!!! Whoopee!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!! Four minutes from now the sun is officially coming up over the horizon. But thanks be unto God for the Son of God who did not stay in the tomb. He Arose!!!!! Amen and Amen!!!! He is alive!!! And Alive forever more!!! My God is not dead but alive!!!

I'm thrilled to be able to preach the Gospel of the Grace of God to lost souls and point them to our Saviour who is alive!

Please pray for me today that I would be able to share the wonderful Words of Life in the power of the Holy Ghost.

Yesterday was a great blessing. I enjoyed playing in the golf tournament with my boy (a little wet to say the least). In the afternoon I studied and then drove up to preach in Bridgeton. What a blessing it was for our family to sing and myself to preach. God moved in power and glory.

Today of course is the Lord's day and I can't wait to see what He is going to do.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: