April 12th 2011 6:19 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

God is good all the time. Even when you feel like you have been ran over with a steam roller (smile). I got in last night around 12:30 a.m. Praise God for how the Lord helped me to preach last night in the church planters conference. I had a good time as the Lord burdened me to preach on Holiness. It takes more than just a few little catch words like cool, awesome, wicked, sick nasty to see a work built for God. It takes a man or woman that will dedicate themselves to the doctrine of Holiness. I appreciate the good response. It was a powerful day and over 20,000 dollars was raised for the missionaries that were there.

Today I'm working all day with the guys that are up here from N.C. God is helping us and for that I bless His Holy Name! Please continue to pray for the finances to come in so we can finish our annex and open up the walls in our sanctuary. I am sensing great things!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: