April 22nd 2011 5:59 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Whoopee! Today is chapel day and youth rally day over in Londonderry N.H. I always dreamed that one day I would be preaching daily and recently it seems like that's what I have been doing. To God be the Glory for how He is helping me and opening doors. Please pray for our chapel service this morning and the meeting tonight that the Holy Spirit would fill me with His power to be able to communicate the Word of God.

As you can see by the picture I reached my goal. Praise the Lord for how He gave me the strength to put the floor down. I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of Pastor Dave and Alyssa. While we were putting the floor down Pastor Dan and Benjamin was helping Opal move. What a busy day for the Lord we had on yesterday.

Today not only am I studying and preaching but I plan on visiting some also. My cold is getting better. Praise the Lord for that!

Thanks for your love and prayers.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: