April 28th 2011 5:37 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful revival meeting we had in Quebec. Thank you for praying for us. The Lord helped me as I preached the Word of God through an interpreter. Praise the Lord for His goodness. I appreciate how the Lord watched over us and gave both our cars traveling mercies.

Also yesterday I give God the Glory for how He opened up the doors and gave us a house in Jackman. It's getting very exciting to see what the Lord is doing in getting this brand new church started.

Our services last night were a great big blessing. Thank the Lord for how He helped me to preach on the Fruit of the Spirit. I dealt last night with peace. It's the flesh that brings fear, worry and doubt. It's the Spirit that produces peace! Well Glory to God and the Lamb forever!!

Today I'm studying this morning and working at the church most of the day laying down flooring. Maybe I will have time for a little golf. Tonight I travel up to Nova Scotia to preach on tomorrow and to be a part of a pastors fellowship at one of my good friends church Jamey Grooms. I'm excited to see what God is going to do.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: