April 16th 7:31 a.m. 2011

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I was up early yesterday and off to N.C. I flew from Sanford to Lynceburg V.A. in four hours. You can see the picture of the runway. It was very steep. I was able to see the hand of God protect me again. In my 12 years of flying I have never left the primer out but I did yesterday. The engine was running terrible so I brought it in. While investigating we found three primers lines. That were finger tight. I don't know if they had worked themselves loose or what but God was looking out over me. A simple fix of locking the primer was really the problem but because God allowed me to do that we found the other. Oh what a Saviour. After a three hour delay I took off and made it into Asheville at 2:30.
I then went and played nine holes of golf with Pastor Smith and LOCKE Jones. After that my sister and I went out to eat. I made it to my prophets chamber at 8:30. Mrs Joyce brought me some snacks. Who says mother in laws are not nice! I calls it a night around 11. Today I'm praying and studying and preparing for tonight and tomorrow. What a joy to serve Jesus.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: