April 1st 2011 7:11 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful and Glorious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Wow, another month to serve the King. Lord teach us to number our days. Redeeming the time because the days are evil.

I had a good day of travel on yesterday. I praise the Lord for His protection.

It was good to see my family last night. I love them and had missed them. We had a good family devotion. As I will be mentioning to the church on Sunday God has put it on my heart for all of us to bow on our knees in humility every night before we go to bed as families and ask Him to meet our needs at the church. It was good to spend time together in prayer in this mode. I know God is going to provide for us!!!

Today it is snowing hard. As I type this out it looks like we already have 8 inches of fresh snow. We have no school today. All the teachers will report after lunch to work a little while. I love these days.

Will you pray for us that we can see souls saved this weekend in church. Pray also that the power of God will move in our meetings and the church will continue to grow!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: