April 8th 2011 5:49 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I am so excited about today. I love chapel services at our Christian school. I can't wait to see what God is going to do with our special speaker going to Japan.

Yesterday was a tremendous day of learning. After study and visiting the school in the morning I flew to Rhode Island. I was taught by the great Ed Carlson with www.flythepond.com on how to fly safe in the North Atlantic. You talking about a wealth of knowledge. I enjoyed my time of learning. After that I flew up to Nashua to get some charts and then back home for a family date. It was a powerful day.

Our ladies are headed off to Victory tomorrow for a big ladies conference. I know they will have a good time. What a blessing to have a church that is busy and on fire for the Lord. I don't want anything to do with a dead church!! Oh Lord send the Power of the Holy Ghost on us so we can continue to make a difference in this region and around the world through our missionary efforts.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Matthew Jones said...

Amen Preacher! I praise the Lord there are still churches that are "risk taking" instead of "care taking"! God is moving in Maine!