April 6th 2011 6:08 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous, Matchless, Miracle Working Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

To God be the Glory great things He has done. Please keep praying for God to meet our needs about our future! HE is moving!! I wish I could share but please just pray. I know He can. "For I believe God!!! Well Glory!!

I worked hard yesterday at the school. Also I did some cleaning at the new building. In the afternoon I put the lumber rack on my truck and installed a work tool box.

In the evening my wife and I spent a couple of hours with our new converts. It's so exciting to see them grow!

Today I plan to study, visit, fly and encourage some preachers and get ready for a shouting time tonight at the House of God!! What an exciting ministry!!! I just can't wait!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: