June 12th 2011 5:38 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful day I had on yesterday. My wife and I drove up to Jackman around 10 a.m. We arrived there at 2:15. After soul-winning for a few hours we prepared for our first service at 5. With those from Calvary that drove up and the Easterbrooks we had 18 in attendance. It was providential what the Lord did for us last night. I appreciate the goodness of the Lord in helping us to have our first service and getting off to a powerful start. We are already praying for the right man to train to move to Jackman and live and pastor those people. Pray with us that God would raise up a man to move to that community or be saved in that community that will pastor these people.

Today I'm excited about what God is going to do among us here at Calvary. I can't wait to go to the House of God.

Be in prayer for Pastor Bill Schoppe who fell off a roof yesterday. Pray for God to heal him up. Nothing is broke but he is bruised up real bad. If the weather is good enough to get into Rockland we need to fly up there for the two o'clock service today. Pray that God will work that out. We would fly up to Rockland and shoot the approach, get under the fog and then fly VFR over to the island.

It's going to be a wonderful day I just know it!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: