June 8th 2011 6:08 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

It was one year ago today that God in His great power guided me to a field just south of Augusta Maine and I was able to dead stick the Cherokee Six into it. After maneuvering under a set of power of lines I landed with not a scratch on the plane. To God be the Glory a year later for His faithfulness and protection.

I'm excited about all that God has in store for us today. Tonight Bro. Kyle will be preaching. I'm praying for a power packed service.

Many doors have closed in Jackman in regards to a place to meet. It looks like we will go with what we originally decided with and that is to meet in the Easterbrooks garage. Lord willing we will be doing that this Saturday night.

Here on the home front we are praying and waiting on the Lord to open doors for us in reference to a new building. The fire marshal told me two days ago that we cannot meet in our building. Things are coming to a head. God is moving!! What a ride!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: