June 19th 2011 5:11 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a wonderful time soul-winning in Sanford on yesterday. The Lord be praised for all the gospel that went forth.

In the afternoon I worked on my new park behind my house. What an amazing thing happened. I just got all the rocks out and raked it, seeded it, and fertilized it and the Lord sent the perfect amount of rain to set the seeds. Yes I believe He did that for me! What a mighty God!

Today I'm studying and preparing for the day of ministry. I can't wait to see what God is going to do. I'm preaching this morning here in Sanford and then I will make the trip to Jackman for the afternoon service and then back to Sanford for the evening meeting. Pray for the Holy Ghost to move in power and Glory, for the plane to run well and traveling mercies.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: