June 3rd 2011 6:17 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Strong Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a wonderful day yesterday. In the morning the pastors studied together and spent some much needed time in mentoring. I took them all out for lunch. In the afternoon I made a visit. Also I went out and enjoyed nine holes of golf. In the evening I picked up Doug and Joyce at the airport and took them out for supper to Cracker Barrel. Praise the Lord for traveling mercies for them.

Today I'm studying this morning preparing for our chapel service at 9:30. Please pray that God would show Himself mighty. After that we have closing ceremony practice. Then we are going to have a picnic and cookout with everyone in the park. In the afternoon I plan to fly to Jackman and evangelize. We will be starting the church their in a few days. I will be pastoring both works until God provides a family to move to that town and live there. We are commanded by God to go and preach the gospel and form those that get saved into assemblies. What a joy to be used by God to do just this!!! Well Glory to God!!! Amen!!! Hallelujah!!!

Tonight we should be home around supper or later. Please pray for safe flying and open doors in this new town.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: