June 5th 2011 5:38 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I wish time would permit for me to share with you what all happened on yesterday. God moved in power and glory as I flew up to Jackman Maine. The Lord is opening doors for us to start a church there. I will know more about where we will be meeting at hopefully by Monday night. We visited alot of families while we were there and had many open doors. Praise God for His guiding hand. The Lord also gave us some wonderful flights there and back. It's normally a 7 hour drive and we were able to fly it in around two hours.

When I got back I visited in the hospital for a little over an hour and made around 15 visits. God was with me and helping me.

In the evening we celebrated Joyce's birthday and Elisabeth's graduation. We called it a night around 8:30. To God be the Glory great things He hath done.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: