June 23rd 2011 6:29 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a wonderful day on yesterday. I spent till lunch in my study. Then my wife and I went out on a date and to buy groceries. In the afternoon I studied some more and also fixed an electrical problem at the cottage. The Wednesday service was a huge blessing. I bless the Lord for how He spoke to us during the meeting. I preached out of Nehemiah 1 on the man that God used to rebuild the walls around Jerusalem. I want to be that kind of man. We are constantly in the building mode here in Maine and I want to be that man that is burdened, tender hearted, sensitive and trusting in the Word of God!!!!

Today I'm studying this morning. We plan to have some company over tonight. Also I plan to visit some people today. It's going to be a wonderful day in the service of the KING!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: