June 13th 2011 3:23 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

My family is getting ready to fly out to N.C. I will be here all week by myself. Please have mercy on me and invite me over to eat at night (smile). Actually I'm a big boy and can take care of myself but I'm playing it for all it's worth with my wife. Ha Ha!

What a powerful day we had on yesterday. I preached on faith all day out of Hebrews 11. God moved in a wonderful way in our midst. In the afternoon we flew up to the island to cover for Pastor Bill Schoppe. He is hurting bad after falling off a roof. Please pray for Him. We barely made it in. I shot the approach into Rockland and got under the fog bank and then flew visually over to the island. Coming home the weather had improved some and I was able to get back into Sanford easy enough. I appreciate Todd Sprague going with me and teaching me along the way. He flys with Wiggins airways and has been a big help to me. In the evening I preached again on faith and the Lord encouraged us to increase our faith.

Today I plan on catching up around the house on some chores. My wood is stacked for the year. I have 16 chords under cover. Praise the Lord for Kyle who has helped me so much this year with my things around the house. I need to cut some summer wood today. I burn wood 12 months out of the year to help offset cost. Their are a lot of showers that take place in this house so it's nice not to have to buy wood.

Please pray that God would move in power and glory on our church as we seek to purchase a new campus.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: