June 2nd 2011 6:03 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful day I had on yesterday. I was at the church most of the morning in meetings. I met with the realtor and we had some good discussions about our options. Please continue to pray that the God of Heaven would guide us into exactly what He would have for us to do.

In the afternoon I studied and prepared for the evening message. We had a wonderful service. I preached on Gird up the loins of your mind out of 1 Peter 1:13. The Holy Ghost helped me and filled me to be able to share the Word of God.

Today we spend most of the day in Jackman Maine soul winning and surveying. Please pray for open doors. It's so exciting to think about another church being started.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: