March 12, 2009 6:18 a.m.

Greetings in the Name that is above all Names the Name of the LORD Jesus Christ!!

Yesterday was a tremendous day of ministry here in Sanford Maine. I enjoyed studying and preparing for the evening message. The LORD really spoke to me early in the day and said keep it simple and preach on ME! I said yes sir, what text would you like for me to use? The Spirit of God burdened me for Hebrews 12 so that's where I spent the day studying and praying. The LORD be praised for the meeting we had. At the invitation time we had a lady walk the aisle and trust Christ as her Saviour!! Whoopee, Glory to God, Amen and Amen!!!! I give God the Glory for answered prayer.

Also on yesterday I was able to help my friend and plumber Bro. Ron put in my wood boiler. Lord willing that will be up and running before the end of the week. I enjoy working with my hands and seeing things come together.

I closed out my day yesterday with an Aiport Advisory Committee meeting that lasted until 9:30p.m. That was enjoyable putting my civic duty in and getting to hang around some people that are passionate about aviation.

I'm still praising God for the good day and the victory of seeing someone else saved on last night. On top of that we had a large crowd probally in the seventies there for the service. I'm praying that the God of Heaven will continue to move in power and glory as we serve HIM!

Keep praying for me. I covet your prayers.

Bro. Bell

No comments: