March 6, 2009 8:33a.m.

A Good Morning to All

We had a wonderful service on Wednesday night as I finished up a series on Revival in the Home. When our homes are filled to overflowing with the fulness of the Spirit of God it spills over into our churches and we experience revival. I am continuing to pray that God would raise up strong families in our church here in Sanford Maine. God is doing it and for that I am very grateful.

Yesterday was a great day of studying, visiting, mentoring, and discipleship. I was able to spend some time with a young man named Alec Kindred who is praying about missionary aviation and church planting. It was a blessing to be able to fly with him and spend some time together in testimony and prayer. Please be in prayer for him that God would show him clearly what His will is for him.

Discipleship was a blessing last night as I taught to a couple on employer, employee relationships. We spend about a quarter of our time on the job and would behoove us to be our best for the LORD when we are at our job places. I continue to marvel at how God is maturing those that are involved in discipleship. It is the joy of my life to see them grow in the grace and knowledge of the LORD!!

The weather here today is a warm 34 and tomorrow it's suppose to be 49. Praise God for His blessings. I'm glad I'm saved, sealed, stablished, and satisfied in Jesus. Can somebody say Amen!!!!!

Thank you for your prayers and love for us as we minister here in this region.

Todd Bell

No comments: