March 24, 2009 6:46 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

It's been a few days since I updated everyone. The LORD has blessed in a wonderful way these last several days.

Finally on Saturday we got our outside wood boiler up and running and it is doing great. No more oil for us as we are heating our hot water and house totally with wood.

The youth meeting on Saturday night was a huge success. We had close to 100 there with a great spirit in the meeting. The message was powerful as Bro. Ness just let er rip from the blessed Word of God. The altar call was good and the fellowship afterwards was very tasty (taco salad).

On Sunday the LORD spoke to me about the thought of laziness. I preached on it all day long here in Sanford and also on the island of Islesboro. I am so grateful to our God for how HE moved all throughout this day. It never ceases to amaze me how HE helps me and gives me strength to keep a very tight schedule. Well, praise the LORD!!!!! Hallelujah to the Lamb!!!!!! Someone hold my mules while I shout a while!!!

Yesterday I worked 13 hours replacing our windows in the old farm house. I have two left and should get to them this week sometime. I was thrilled to be able to get six in on yesterday.

I'm looking forward to a great day of study and preparation for Bible Institute tonight. I plan also to work at the airport some helping Bro. Don. Ron is going to come over today and install some heat in our kitchen to. Busy day planned for the MASTER!

The video is extra, I won't charge you for it. I thought you would like to see some of the sights we saw on last Friday as my family flew down to New York City for a family day.

God Bless each of you and thank you for your prayers for my family.

Pastor Bell

No comments: