March 25, 2009 6:03 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name!!!

I pray you are having a good morning thus far. Boy oh boy did I sleep good last night. I am so grateful to that and I bless the LORD that HE giveth his beloved sleep as the scriptures declares.

I had a great day on yesterday. Started out early in my study preparing for Bible Institute. What a blessing it was to go and teach last night on the Comforting Ministry of our God. The LORD met with us and helped us immensely.

I went to the hanger and helped Bro. Don out for a few hours. I was able to put the right side of the airplane back together. Lord willing I'll go back down today and do a little more.

Bro. Ron came over and helped me with the heat again. I hoping that today we will have 75% of the house totally on the outside wood boiler. It's doing good keeping up with everything. It's a blessing to only have to load it once a day thus far. I believe if I had the proper length of wood I could make it two days.

Today I am excited and have already been studying for the message tonight. I'm so thrilled about being able to help God's people. What a joy and delight it is to be entrusted with the glorious gospel.

Keep praying for us. I do covet all of your prayers.

Todd

No comments: