March 3, 2009 5:47 a.m.

A Good Day to All

I had a tremendous day on yesterday. I appreciate the LORD having mercy on me physically. I finally am beginning to feel a touch better. I spent most of the morning with my family enjoying their fellowship here at home. It was snowing hard most of the day with a storm total of over a foot of snow.

My afternoon was spent at the hanger beginning to open up the Cherokee Six for the annual inspection. After getting that done it took Benjamin and I about two hours to get all the snow cleared up off of all the driveways and sidewalks. I still need to do the church but will get to that today sometime.

Mrs. Amy and I were able to go out on a date and spend some quality time together. I'm continually thrilled that God would call our family to this town to win souls. Pray fervently for us today as we go visiting that we would be able to reach more souls and see great things accomplished for God's Glory here in this region.

I'll update you on tomorrow to let you know how this day turned out.

Preacher

No comments: