March 16, 2009 7:36 a.m.

Good Morning

We had a great day all day long yesterday at Calvary Baptist Church. The LORD moved in a special way in all of our services. It's so wonderful to have an old fashioned church in 2009. I thank God for the privilage to pastor these people. Last night was a special service with some extra singing and testimonies. Our church also helped Bro. Don with his clutch issues with a 1,000 dollar gift.

Our services on Islesboro were also blessed yesterday. Josh and I flew up there in the C150. I thank God for Pastor George Barbour that has allowed us to use his little plane. I have flown it six hours this last week and it has come in very handy. The Schoppe family are doing great and covet the prayers of His people all around the world as they minister on this island in Maine.

I'm looking forward to a great week of ministry here in the Northeast. Pray with me that we can see more people saved and churches stated for the Glory of God!!

Thank you for your prayers.

Bro. Bell

No comments: