Monday March 30, 2009 5:57a.m.

Greetings on this Marvelous Monday

I just wanted to share a brief update on what our God has been doing in our lives these last few days. On Friday I got to go golfing with my boy in New Hampshire. That was fun to finally be able to get out and enjoy the good weather with the snow melting away. Just on a side note, I beat him!!

Also on Friday we had discipleship training at our house with a family from our church. That went very well with Bro. Jeff Faggart from the Baptist History Preservation Society with us to. We ended up having a worship service and God blessed and helped us.

My day Saturday was spent in study, prayer and visiting. It is always good to be alone with the LORD and hear his voice as I prepare for Sunday.

Sunday will stand for some time as a big day for our church. After the morning service I baptized 10 people. On Sunday night we accepted 14 more people into membership of our church. That's on top of the 5 that joined Wednesday night. What a great day and to top it off we had the Lord's Supper on Sunday night. All the day the annointing of God was strong and the LORD moved in a powerful way.

I'm looking forward to a great week in the LORD. What an honor to be entrusted with the gospel. I am so grateful to my God that He lets me serve Him. Pray fervently for us this week that we would be able to see more saved and lives changed as we serve the God of Heaven.

Preacher Todd Bell

No comments: