March 7, 2009 7:07a.m.

Spring time has sprung!!! It's a balmy 40 degrees here in Sanford Maine this morning as I type this blog and I love it. I built a couple little fires to knock the chill off in the house but it's going to be a nice day.

Pray much for me today as I study and prepare for the day tommorow. Also we are going out soul winning at 10 o'clock this morning. We are asking God to give us some souls and that He will continue to add to our church. What a thrill it is to be entrusted with the Gospel of Christ. What a message to share with the lost and dying world.

This afternoon we have a piano recital at our church. That will be a fun time together seeing what the kids have learned over the last year.

If I have any extra time I will continue to work on Bro. Dave Short's pulpit. I got alot done on it yesterday and worked on it all the way up to 9 o'clock last night.

Continue to pray for my big kids as they are sick again. Pray God would heal them.

Have a glorious day.

Todd

No comments: