May 16th 2010 6:14 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I got back in yesterday at 10 in the morning. We caught an early flight. It's always good to be back home on our mission field here in Maine. I love Mainers and thank God for HIS call to come here and preach the Gospel.

I had a wonderful time at our jubilee meeting last night. The Lord be praised for how HE helped me to preach the Word of God. May each of us continue to serve HIM for the Gospel's sake.

I am preparing now to fly out in a few minutes up to Houlton Maine to be a part of the fifth anniversary service at Cornerstone Baptist with Pastor Ammons. I'm praying for a powerful day in the Lord.

We are going to be flying back in the afternoon and look forward to choir practice and the service tonight. What a joy to serve the Lord.

A Big HAPPY BIRTHDAY today to my dad! I think he's hmmmm 79? (smile)!

Love you all!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: