May 24th 2010 5:06 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Powerful Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

To God be the Glory great things He has done! I had a wonderful day on yesterday. My family ministered in song and I preached twice in Western Mass at a brand new church the Maranatha Baptist Church. I praise God for traveling mercies and a wonderful time in the Lord. We drove back to be at our evening service at 6. The church was comfortably full and the Spirit of God moved last night in power and glory. We had an individual give a piece of gold last night in the service. We think it's worth around 1200 dollars. Isn't this just wonderful to see what God is doing in our midst. I do bless His Holy Name for the Calvary Baptist Church of Sanford Maine! Please continue to pray because we have a little ways to go on our fund raising. We are now just over 35,000 and we need to be a 50,000 before the end of the month!

Today I plan on working on my wood shed again. I need to get it done this week. Also I am working on the details of the closing of the building. Please pray that everything goes smoothly! These are exciting times!

A Servant of Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: