May 29th 2010

Greetings in the Mighty Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

Our church now owns the building and the lot across the street from it known as 62 High Street and lot 0! It was a great delight to be a part of the proceedings to sign the paperwork that made this transaction possible. Glory to God for all He has done and is going to do!

I spent most of the rest of the day working on my shed. I should have it done today.

I have already been studying this morning. I want to feed my sheep tomorrow at Calvary Baptist Church of Sanford Maine. Oh that I would be filled with the Holy Ghost!!! I long to serve the Lord and it's the joy of my life to be able to do that.

For some that are wondering, work begins on Tuesday at 62 High Street. Bring hammers, crow bars, gloves, masks, and alot of energy!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: