May 18th 2010 5:41 a.m.

Greetings in the Matchless and Marvelous Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful day I had on yesterday. I worked hard all day. I also celebrated my youngest girl's birthday down at the coast. We had a great family date and enjoyed the fellowship immensely.

I am so excited about all that God is doing that I find it hard to sleep at night. I was wide awake at 4 this morning just thinking about all that the Lord is doing and is going to do this summer. I am so honored that HE would use the likes of me. I do bless HIS NAME for HIS call on my life.

Please continue to pray that the remaining 16,900 dollars would come in. Were trying to raise 50,000 this month and were almost there. Thus far 33,100 has come in. After that we will begin to raise the renovation cost.

I talked to the town on yesterday and we can renovate anything that is not structural so here we go with the outside of the building the first of June. Prayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hard that we can get everything finished before we start school in the fall.

I'm excited about helping the New Heights Baptist Church this week on Wednesday. Also our midweek service is on Thursday this week. See you at 6:15 for the fellowship meal and 7 for service.

God Bless each of you.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: