May 22nd 2010 5:39 a.m.

Greetings in the Miracle Working powerful and precious Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a powerful day on yesterday. I was up early and went to breakfast with a man I trying to lead to Christ. We flew out around 6:30 yesterday morning and had a good time together. What a joy it is to share the gospel with people. I am praying he will be saved soon.

I worked a good part of the day on my wood shed. I need to get it done this week. Please continue to pray that the Lord will give me wisdom and grace to finish this project. Wood is an important part of the life of a Mainer. Burning wood saves us over 5,000 dollars a year not only on heat but also hot water. We burn wood year around in the outside wood boiler.

In the afternoon I went and visited Pauline Cox. Please pray that the Lord would heal her of pancreitis.

In the evening my family went and played nine holes of golf. I played good from the championship tees. I enjoyed the time with my family in the evening.

Today I am studying and preparing for tomorrow. I will preaching several times in Massachusetts for Bro. Dave Short. Please pray for traveling mercies as my family and I will be flying down and doing our best to make it back for choir practice at 5.

I am thrilled to see what God is going to continue to do in the raising of our funds for the building. Praise God for what HE is doing in our midst. Also I will be working more on my shed and visiting some. Their is a piano recital at our church this afternoon so I'm looking forward to hearing my kids play. Tonight I would like to go on a date with my family. What a day to serve!

Serving the Saviour

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: