May 2nd 2010 7:18 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Strong Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful day I had on yesterday. I played in a golf tournament in the morning. In the afternoon my wife and I went soul-winning. Then at 3:30 we took a van load on a Baptist History tour in York Maine,Kittery Maine and ended the night at Warrens seafood. Praise the Lord for a powerful day of ministry.

In the afternoon I had a conversation with Miss Kendra Wightman and she mentioned that the Lord confirmed it in her heart to come on staff as our Kindergarten teacher. Well somebody say Amen!! Were pumped with all that God is doing in raising up the Christian Academy.

Today it's CHURCH all day. Well Glory!!! I'm thrilled with what God is going to do in our meetings!!!

Serving and Singing as I go

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: