May 21st 6:12 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Matchless Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful day I had on yesterday. God was so good to help us and encourage us through out the day. I worked some on my woodshed until I got word about a hospital visit I had to make. After that I flew up to the capital to meet three other preachers to do some historical study of a great Man of God Isaac Case. After flying home I made a couple of visits and then went off to church. The God of Heaven met with us and I do bless His Holy Name. What a joy to experience the fullness of the Holy Ghost in our services. God is sooooooooo Good!!!

This morning I am getting ready to fly out to a country grass airstrip to spend some time with a man I'm trying to lead to Christ. Please pray. When I get back I'm still pushing hard to get things done around the house before we start the renovation of our new building. What a joy it is to serve the KING!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: